The General Directorate for the Protection of State Secrets in the Press under the Council of Ministers of Soviet Lithuania (Glavlit) was the main censorship institution in Soviet Lithuania. The collection holds many documents illustrating the censorship of activities by cultural workers, and reflecting the boundaries for content, which was related to Modernism and the Lithuanian cultural heritage.
The Goma Movement Ad-Hoc Collection at CNSAS reflects the activity of an ephemeral collective protest for human rights, which emerged under the influence of Charter 77, gathered rapidly about the same number of supporters, but unlike its model, succumbed only a few months later. It bears the name of the main proponent of this movement because this corresponds not only to its canonisation in post-1989 historical writings, but also to the pre-1989 interpretation of the secret police, which focused on identifying the network linking Goma to the other supporters and collecting complex data about all these individuals.
- București Strada Matei Basarab 55, Romania 030167
Wyróżnione obiekty :
- Securitate. Chart and Statistical Data on Goma Movement Network, 1 April 1977
- Securitate. Note with material rewards offered to Militia officers, 22 April 1977
- Securitate. Plan of Action against Goma and his supporters at RFE and in the Romanian emigration, 17 March 1977
- Unknown author. Manifesto for Goma's Liberation from Prison, 10 May 1977
- 9831 Bérbaltavár Rákóczi Ferenc utca 33 , Magyarország
- Wyróżnione obiekty :